Monday, December 3, 2012

Staying put

Where did I visit this past year?

  • I left Edmonton and had coffee in Budapest.
  • I went to a lot of German government offices to get a visa, which wasn't so successful at first.
  • I visited my first attorney's office to straighten that out. 
  • I spent some time in Bratislava and went to a wedding in the UK. 
  • Visited the coast of Italy twice and the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. 
  • I tried to prove that Rome was, in fact, built in a day. 
  • I took over the board gaming scene of Berlin and discovered that Bremen smells like fresh beer. 
  • I swam in the Baltic sea and then crossed the German/Danish border without a passport for another wedding. 
  • I moved to Quebec, drove to Toronto and wore a sari for a wedding in Edmonton. 
  • Soon I will be in Valleyview, the star location of the bunch, for Christmas.

I I I, me me me, brag brag brag.

Something tells me 2013 won't look like this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment